Forgive....

I can say a thousand words
To try and explain my faults
But mere words will never right the wrongs

I have made mistakes
of that am sure
But the one thing I regret
is to have caused a sore

You are the only one in my life I swore
and I will do whatever it takes to show
is you that I adore

I can say a million things
to ask for forgiveness love
I do not want to keep this fight
Please take off your glove

I put my heart at your disposal
And with this I propose
That we start it all again
let that ugly chapter close









By: Me (2012)

p.s. Wrote it for my nephew after a break up (made it sound like he wrote it). She took him back that time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puente

"El Cantar de mis Cantares" by Salomé Ureña de Henriquez

La mujer de humo (Dulce María Loynaz - Amaury Pérez)