What about me?

I care for you
You care for her
Who cares about me?

I dream of you
You dream of her
Who dreams of me?

I look for you
You look for her
Who looks for me?

I write for you
You write to her
Who writes for me?

I think of you
You think of her
Who thinks of me?

I run after you
You run after her
Who runs after me?

I want you
You want her
Who wants me?

I long for you
You long for her
Who longs for me?

I cry for you
You cry for her
Who cries for me?

I sing for you
You sing to her
Who sings for me?

I live for you
You live for her
Who lives for me?

Ill die for you
You’ll die for her
Who’ll die for me?

I love only you
You love only her
Who loves only me?

By: Me (Now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puente

"El Cantar de mis Cantares" by Salomé Ureña de Henriquez

La mujer de humo (Dulce María Loynaz - Amaury Pérez)